As I posted yesterday, Friday night we went to meet Baby Reese at the hospital.
Saturday morning, Tony golfed and Hannah and I had breakfast, cleaned the house a bit, played outside and then visited a little when Jerry & Maci came over to get a few things for the baby. Then I took Hannah to the playground. She had been asking to go all week and since she was doing so well on the potty, I just needed to take her. We came home, had lunch and she took a nap. I ended up with a terrible headache that afternoon, so I napped a little as she watched some movies and then the three of us went to dinner. We played a little outside when we got home and then around 9:30, Hannah went to bed. She had a perfect potty day! No accidents, woke up dry and went straight to the potty in the morning and after nap. She even tells us that she has to go! We even dared to go to dinner in regular panties, not a pull up and all was well!!!
Sunday, we woke up and had breakfast and then got ready for church. Hannah was so excited to go. I haven't done a good job in a while in this area, so we're going to try to get back on the schedule and go. She was so excited to wear her dress that she had to run down and put in her Princess and the Pouper video to "dance like the princess in her dress". It was too cute!
At church, she was so good. She went up for children's sharing time, but walked down the aisle so timidly. She kept looking back to check with me. She just stood the whole time in the front and kept peeking back at me. The sermon was about welcoming someone in need with a loving heart and the pastor gave everyone a small bottle of water as a symbol of a way that you could welcome someone that came to your home. After their sharing time was over, Hannah turned around to show me her water - SO proudly - and ran back to me with a huge smile! It was great! We ran to the store and then went home to play in the pool for a while.
She wanted to have her lunch outside on a picnic again.
After lunch she had a nap and I went grocery shopping. I painted her toenails after she woke up. She's been asking me for that too, so as another way to show her that she's been doing great with the potty, we painted them! She loved it! We had dinner and then played outside, took a couple walks around the neighborhood and then took a bath. She had another perfect potty day! I'm so proud of her. She's one great kid!
1 comment:
Way to go Hannah!!!!
Post a Comment