Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

So glad for the holiday weekend this week! I've had an exhausting week at work and was really in need of a 3-day weekend!
Yesterday, we just hung around the house all morning. I did laundry and cleaned a little and then took a nap!!! Yay! I love when I can actually do that!
After our nap, we got ready to go to our friend's Tony & Tracy's for their annual 4th of July party. We had a good time! There's a million kids around now and Hannah's at the age that she can run with them and play.
Here are the group pictures of most of us:
The girls

The guys
Most of the kids - its hard to round them all up at once!


And us
We ate and played bocce ball, whiffle ball, washers and whatever else was there to do. It was such a perfect weather day -we really had fun!


Here's Maci & Hannah in the cozy coupe!
This is what happens when one little girl starts to get tired - she finds a place anywhere she can to maybe catch some z's



Hannah actually enjoyed doing sparklers - for a while. She liked it for about 4 of them and then all of a sudden didn't want to do any more. I was surprised she liked them at all.
Then the fireworks started. Hannah was terrified! She literally BEGGED us to go home! She said, "I want to go home - PLEASE let's go home". She finally settled for sitting in the car to watch them and then after a while, I think she actually enjoyed watching them (in the car).
I have to also mention, she had another perfect potty day. She was in just her panties all day and no accidents! I thought she migh because she was busy playing all day, but she still let us know when she had to go!!!
We didn't get home until after 11:30 and she was still awake!!! The little party girl made it until almost midnight!!!

No comments: