Tonight after work, she and I took a trip to the mall to buy her "big girl panties". I have to say, they've come a long way since I remember training pants. They used to be plain old white as I recall, but Hannah's are quite fancy!
I'm guessing the price has gone up just the same - $7.99 for a 2-pack! YIKES! JC Penney had them buy one, get the second 1/2 off, so we got two packs. Lucky for me, Val has a whole bunch I can borrow during training time, so I think I can get away with only having to buy these two packs. Once she's fully trained, then we can go buy regular panties which are much more reasonably priced.
Hannah is so appreciatiative when I buy her things. It's so sweet! Monday night we had to buy her new sandals. Check out this way too cute pair we got - LOVE them!
On the way home then and also tonight, she was telling me about what I bought her and says (very seriously and sincerely) "Mommy, kank you for my sandal shoes (and for my big girl panties)". She's so darn awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment