Saturday started off kind of typical. Clean up the house sort of stuff. We went to Evan's 1st birthday party at 3. It was so hot out by then. Hannah had a real good time playing with all the kids. We came home and I blew up her pool and let her playin it for a little bit. She was freezing by the time I took her in kicking and screaming.
Sunday morning was Father's Day. Hannah and I made Daddy waffles for breakfast.
Then he opened his presents. I made him an photo album of every picture of the two of them together since Hannah was born. It was fantastic and he really liked it too! (Here's the link to view it: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZM2jNq1ctWGo&emid=sharpbview&linkid=link2
Then he opened the box with an Indians T-Shirt and tickets to the game today.
(Sorry for the terrible pictures - the sun was way too bright behind them on the couch!)
It was our first attempt to take Hannah. We took Dad and Julia too. We all headed to the ballpark and got our seats. As we were walking in, I realized I'm an idiot!!! I bought an extra ticket! I was so worried about whether or not to buy Hannah a seat when I ordered them that for some stupid reason, I ended up getting 6 tickets - there were only 5 of us that went! You're Welcome, Cleveland Indians, for my donation!!!
When they all went to get lunch, Hannah and I got to see Slider!! She loved him!!
Unfortuantely, Hannah was over the baseball game by the 3rd inning (it was naptime you know), so she tried like heck to snuggle up on my lap for a nap, but it was just too hot and sunny and she couldn't get comfortable. Thank goodness for Grandma's!!! Grandma went to seek shade and ended up at Kidland for the rest of the game. Hannah had a blast and Grandma got a workout! Dad, Tony and I all got a little too much sun, but got to see an Indians win!! It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment