Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adorable from head to ankle!

Not a common phrase, huh? Should be Head to Toe, right? Well in this case, toes are not so adorable!!! Well, maybe in a kinda not-so-cute sort of way!



Of course this little face is sweet, adorable and oh, so loveable

And her eyes...they just make you melt!



But these feet and toes, not so much. (don't you love the sandal tan marks?)

I mean, seriously, should such a cute little girl have such a LARGE big toe??

And the toes curl downward


Now, granted, feet aren't that pretty on anyone, but they're certainly not Hannah's best feature!!

Ok, now that I've picked on her, I've got to brag about the breakthrough she had today!!! Hannah woke up this morning and her first words to me were, "Mommy, I don't like to go on the potty". At least she knew where we were headed!!! Then today at daycare, she started to tinkle in her pants, but stopped it after just a very little bit and then told Val she needed to go potty and then did right away!!! She did that twice!!! No accidents today. When I picked her up and we went to change her back into her shorts, she asked to go again - and did!! We got home and she told me she had to poop...AND DID in the potty!! (this time, in the big toilet - yeah for me for being able to flush and not clean the potty chair out!) Then during her bath tonight, she told me she had to tinkle, so we took her out and put her on the potty - and she did!!!! Then I asked her if she needed to go before going to bed, and she gladly and very willingly said yes, sat on the potty and went!!! I'm so proud of her! She's also preferring to just go on the big potty with no ring. She holds herself up on it and has only almost fallen in once!!! Whew, I think we're over the hump!! Now for the fun of getting to go visit every restroom that exists!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute pictures! And way to go Hannah!