So I'm realizing how much entertainment a 2 year old can bring! Hannah is just full of funny things to say.
Last night we were reading books in the chair, but the TV was on too and a Playtex Tampon commercial came on. It totally caught her attention and she said, "mommy, I like that one!"
Then this morning, we were getting ready to leave and Tony said something to her and she said, "Don't be nasty!" You would only understand how this is funny if you knew that when the terrible 2 year old comes out, I consistantly tell her that. I realized this morning that in fact she DOES hear me say it, but at those terrible moments chooses not to acknowledge what I have said.
Tony called me on the way into work because he wanted to report to me that Hannah's stuff bear pinched her in the car and the bear had to spend the rest of the ride in the front seat with Daddy.
The other day, we were outside and she went running past yelling "YEE HAW" - we cracked up....where the heck did she get that from???
I wish I could remember some other things she has said. All I know is she does keep things entertaining!
Oh, and this weekend, we heard her counting things in Spanish. I really haven't worked on that much with her - not sure if she's getting it from daycare of Dora, but after she counted in English, all of a sudden I heard uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco...she stops there, but I was sure impressed!
1 comment:
I love that she's counting in spanish! Haha!
Post a Comment