Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day

So since this blog didn't exist last Sunday, I thought I'd post it now just to update the day. It was a nice low-key day. We got up and got dressed and went to breakfast.

















After breakfast, we went to Jack and Dawn's for a visit. I got to open my cards and gifts when we got home. Hannah was especially excited about that part of the day. I got great cards and stuff to work outside in the yard (per my request - and thank goodness for Tony who kept coming back from the store empty handed)










Hannah gives these great big squeezing hugs now...I love them!















Hannah went down for a nap after that and I went grocery shopping. After that, we got ready and went to dinner in Little Italy. Our dinner was just so-so, but it was really good to try a new place down there. Tony made sure that I had a special day and being a mom is just so fantastic, this is truly my favorite day of the year!

No comments: