Monday, May 19, 2008

Finale Week

So I'm so excited about TV this week...and anymore, that doesn't really happen since I'm usually watching Dora, Diego, Wonder Pets, Barney....you get the idea. I'm sorry Miss Hannah, but this week I own the TV (and thank goodness most of my interests are on after bedtime!)
So it started last night with Desparate Housewives. Pretty good seeing the full circle around the story with Dylan. Glad to see Kayla go...what a brat and what would you do if you really had to live with a little girl like that? I'm not so sure I like the "in five years" part at the end. I realize they wanted to leave us hanging with the "not Mike that Susan comes home to", but I thought it was a little cheesey. But overall, I guess it was worth staying up until 11 for!
Of course there's American Idol's finale this week too. David A is good in all, but between his extremely immature mannerisms and the way he licks his lips when he sings, I've got no use for him. I guess if I were to vote (still never have) it would go to David Cook....I really do like him.
Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are on for Thursday night, another late night, but really looking forward to the stories. Will Betty choose Henry or Geo?? I hope Merideth and Derrick get back together, but that may be too easy of a story line, and where would they go from there? Then the best part of the week after those show are over is that the next day is FRIDAY and then the start of a nice long weekend!!!

No comments: