Hannah has her first potential black eye. It isn't black and blue yet, but I'm fully expecting a nice shiner. I picked her up from Daycare yesterday and looked at her and then immediately at Danielle with a puzzled look. She said, "Hannah had a little accident today". Evidently, she was playing a mean round of ring around the rosie and tripped over a toy and fell face first. I guess it was typical tradegy for Hannah for a little while, but I think Danielle felt worse than Hannah did!


Last night we played outside for a while since it was nice out. Hannah's getting really good at riding her tricycle. She's getting fast! I still take the pushing stick if we go for longer walks though. She has a hard time going up hills and when she's had enough, she's DONE and I'm stuck pushing or carrying the bike the rest of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment