Thursday, September 4, 2008

easy going week

So this week has been pretty good. I think I've had a good chance to regroup a little. Obviously, Monday was the holiday, so no work. Hannah's daycare was closed this week, so Tony and I split the week staying home with her. I was home Tuesday and today, Thursday. She was so good for me. I had a couple of conference calls and she was quiet during those. She played nice and allowed me to get some work done. Today, we ran to the bank and to the office and she was real good there too.

I hadn't taken pictures of her for her "birthday" last August 30th. I still do that every month and at work I keep her monthly pictures on a bulletin board so you can see her grow each month since she was born. It's always a real conversation piece when people come into my office and I'm so, so glad I've done it to see her change and grow!

Here's her picture from this month (taken today).




Then I also have to share this. Hannah has been playing with Roman and Cody this week. She's so used to having someone to play with at daycare and since the dogs are all she's got here this week while I'm busy, she works with what she's got. She's been reading them stories and today I was able to catch her with my camera. It's too cute, although this isn't the greatest video.



And today was my birthday. We had dinner at home and then Hannah brought me a gift and some cards. She helped me open everything and pointed out that she signed her name. She can make an "H" by herself now and is working on "a". She is cute when she does the H - she draws one line and says "up", then another line horizontally and says "up" and then does the line in between and says "H". Pretty cool! Anyway, here we are opening cards and my gift (which was an hour massage - can't wait to use it!!)


Then we finished up the cake from the other day at my dad's. It was more for the formality of singing "happy birthday" and letting Hannah blow out the candles!


Thanks Tony and Hannah! You guys are the best!! I Love You!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Mary!

Maggie said...

Happy Happy Birthday my dear! It's time for us to try to get together before Christmas holidays come! Thinking of you! Love, Mags