Anyway, I scrubbed through the Sunday ads and coupons and made a grocery list and headed out shopping. Hannah was in a really good mood and was playing at home with Tony. She still loves to sit in the laundry basket even though she doesn't really fit anymore. She still tries like heck though to get comfy inside with her blanket and pillow. Here she is looking like she really fits, but she's all scrunched up inside under the blanket!
She was napping when I got home and I worked on her quilt for a while. I got it all basted together and started quilting.
Hannah loves to stay in her jammies all day on a lazy day at home and requested to stay in them when I asked if she wanted to get dressed. We decided to finger paint for a while, which was pretty fun.
I got dinner ready and that's when the wind started. I'm so amazed how powerful that hurricane still was as it made it's way through here. We only lost power for about 3 minutes right as we were finishing dinner. I can't believe the Direct TV didn't go out! I gave Hannah a bath and then we read books and she got ready for bed. Tony watched the poor Brown's game with some buddies and I quilted a little more.
It was a good, lazy day despite us all dealing with colds coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment