So this past week.....I started two new employees on Monday and made an offer to one more. I'm finally getting staffed back up, so that should be good. I didn't cry this week so that's good too!!! And best of all, I'm actually getting some sleep at night too, so things must be doing better! We all had colds this week, so that's crappy, but nothing too severe. The weather was great and it's so nice to have the windows open and a nice cool air blowing through.
I took Hannah to the mall Friday night to buy new tennis shoes. She got a pair of sketchers and I bought a pair too, but I think I have to return mine....they just don't look right with jeans. I may try a different color because they're so comfortable, or I just may return them - we'll see. Tony played cards with guys from work Friday night and look what was on our front door when he got home! I couldn't get a good picture of it through the screen, but it was a HUGE preying mantus!! It was so cool and probably hated me so much for the flash about 10 times!!!
I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned Saturday. The house needed it! I cleaned the kitchen floor, vaccumed and dusted, cleaned bathrooms and did laundry. We had I guess what's called a dinner party that night. Jerry, Shelly, Maci and baby Reece came over and so did our neighbors Aaron, Laura, McKenna & Allison. We grilled shish kabobs and I made pasta salad and had other munchie stuff. The girls had fun together and it was so funny to hear them run and scream! Here they are eating dinner at Hannah's princess table!

That's the only picture I took - I suck!
Tony got up early Sunday to go golfing and Hannah and I had pancakes and then went grocery shopping. We came home and had a quick bite to eat and then headed to my mom's to get Tony and have dinner. Hannah only napped in the car on the ride over and was actually in a great mood all evening! She had fun playing on the neighbor's swingset and after dinner we took her on to the green of the golf course to hit some balls.
She thought that was great fun. She also loves the ducks! There's probably 40 ducks now! I tried counting them when we fed them, but they scurry all around and it's hard to keep track. She thinks they are "her" ducks and when we were walking on to the course, she just so matter-of-factly, said "hi ducks" as she walked past them!
We left to come home around 7 and gave Hannah a bath and I colored my hair. I can't believe how much gray I have now! Crazy!! I have a gift certificate to get my hair done, but I think I'll save that for closer to the holiday before we get pictures taken!
We had a good weekend. This week at work is going to go pretty fast. It's the last week of our fiscal month and year, so pressures ON!!
No comments:
Post a Comment