I guess it's hard to believe he's only four months because he's so big and he's doing things that I'm just not totally ready for my baby to be doing already! As I said in my last post, he's has already rolled over. He's grabbing at EVERYTHING he can get his hands on. He is talking - er, growling all the time. He raspberries ALOT! He's sleeping better at night (sometimes). He sits up with help very well - he's very strong. He holds himself up while on his tummy and scoots all around when he's lying on the floor. Up until now, he's still on 100% breastmilk and smiles and laughs way more than he cries! He's totally cool and such a loveable little boy!
So now for his stats from his 4 month well visit on Saturday. He's a whopping 16 pounds, 14.5 ounces!!!! That's just over the 90th percentile. He's 25-1/2 inches, up 2-1/2 inches from his 2 month visit and in the 75th percentile and his head was 16-3/4 inches - 75th percentile. So the good news is that he's still ON the growth charts and also that he's a very strong, healthy, growing baby!!! Everything went well at his visit and he got 2 shots and pretty much just cried while it hurt, didn't last long.
Here is the big 4-month old!




Check out those rolls!!!
We also had some other new big-baby things this weekend. We put him in the exersaucer, which he seemed to like real well.

He also tried rice cereal for the first time Saturday night. We first tried when he was hungry....not a good time, so we fed him a bottle first and then the cereal. That went better, but then of course he wasn't so interested in eating. He did have some and did pretty well with it and then he got the case of the raspberries, which meant I was going to be wearing the rice cereal if I kept it up!

After that we went to play outside for the rest of the evening. Hannah's been wanting to try to learn to ride her bike without the training wheels, so Tony took them off and we gave it a try. I love this picture because she's so excited at the idea of doing this and she's a total spitting image of me when I was a little girl!!

Here they are trying no training wheels. It didn't go that great, although no crashing, but she needs lots more practice. We agreed to practice a little each night (or every few nights) and maybe she'll get it soon!

Then she wanted to catch lightening bugs. She actually did catch one and then screamed when it went to fly away and flew toward her again! She's still such a chicken!!!

I'm going to post Father's Day on it's own post later.
1 comment:
Way to go Hannah on trying to learn to ride without the training wheels! Hopefully Emma doesn't take after me in that regard - I was 8! Yes, seriously, 8! My mom swears I wasn't that old, but I disagree!
Post a Comment