We didn't do a whole lot this week, but the week went really fast! Hannah's summer gymnastics class started on Tuesday evening. We've had about 3 contractors come out to look at our deck and are working on quotes. We get different suggestions and opinions from everyone so it'll be a tough decision on what to do. We've sort of narrowed it down to redoing the pavers on both levels, or replacing the top with wood decking or going with stamped concrete. I like the stamped concrete idea best, but there's the issue of it cracking or not, which of course no one can guarantee. We'll see what we come up with. Another guy is coming today and another one next week. We were stood up twice by one company.....I'll call them out as to NOT recommend them....Rock Solid Land Design. Evidently, they aren't interested in any business, so feel free to NOT consider their services if you're in the market!!! It was really annoying. The first appointment we made with them was at lunch time on Wednesday, so Tony and I both came home and waited. I called after he was 20 minutes late - got voicemail. We waited about 45 minutes and gave up. The guy called and had all the excuses of why he didn't make it and I gave him a second chance for Thursday evening. Again, no call, no show....sorry Damon, you won't be getting any of our money!
Last night, we hung out at our neighbor's house for dinner and the rest of the evening. The weather was great and it was so awesome to sit outside and enjoy summertime! The girls have a great time playing together and Nicholas does pretty well hanging out with us too.

I asked Laura and Aaron to be Nicholas' Godparents and they were honored!! Now I have to schedule his baptism!
We're going out to dinner with Laura & Aaron again tonight - to Shinto!!! YUM! We're all looking forward to the night out and awesome Hibachi Dinner!
Laura and I are planning to start a new Mom's Bible Study and Fellowship group. We really don't like how our other one is going. We're not getting out of it what we'd like, so we're starting something new. I'm excited about what it will turn out to be. More on that as it develops. Right now, we're just working on getting a group together for a first meeting in July.
Here's a little cutie from the other day! Love baby butt shots!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment