Here is his serious game-day face...
Look at him run....
Rounding the bases....
Sliding into home.......
And so happy after a win!
And in other news, Hannah started her new swimming class this weekend. She's in the water without a parent now. It's a little scary because we aren't allowed to stay in the pool area during class. This is so they pay more attention to class and parents don't interfere. It's a good idea, but scary to leave her in there alone! A lifeguard stands right there as does another instructor out of the pool. She did great and listened well. She enjoyed it too! She'll be swimming by herself in no time!! She's also learning a lot of pool safety too, which is great!
This is my last week home with Nicholas before I go back to work. I was maybe going to go back today, but Valarie didn't have his spot open at daycare. I'm sort of glad because I'll soak up my time with him this week. He's such a joy and I've loved being home with him. I'm definitely ready to go back though - staying home forever isn't for me. But I'll only have this time once so I'm treasuring every minute of it!









No comments:
Post a Comment