Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nicholas Newborn Photos

I know it's a little late to post this, but I have just now found the time.
Here are the pictures from Nicholas' first photo shoot at 2 weeks old. He was sleeping most of the time and was a little fussy, so we had to give him his binky and then pull it out to take a picture. That's why his lips are pursed the way they are in most of the pictures!








And we took a few with Hannah the big sister and her baby brother. She's really into that "goofy-fake-picture-taking smile" lately, so these were the best ones from what we had to choose from.



And now that I've got my announcements sent, here they are. I'm actually quite proud of how they turned out! I hope you all enjoyed the way we announced his arrival!
This is the front of the card. It's fastened closed with a tab tucked inside a ribbon.
And the inside wording says:
A precious son, so tiny and sweet.
Our hearts are full, our family complete.
With love, we introduce
Nicholas Anthony Carrossellia
February 18, 2010
10:40 am
8 pounds, 6 ounces
20-1/2 inches
Proud Parents
Tony and Mary
and Big Sister
Hannah

No comments: