Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Month Already!

Wow, can't believe it, but Nicholas is one month old today already!

These past four weeks have gone really fast! I'm finally feeling like we're starting a routine and my days at home still go really fast, but they're starting to feel more productive and not such a blur. We're still having some issues at night, but even that seems to be getting better or at least more routine.

Here's the little guy today

He's still such a good baby. He cries sometimes, but mostly when he's hungry, needs changed or when he's trying to fight falling asleep. He's got more awake time every day and he's getting so much bigger and stronger. He's holding his head pretty good, although sometimes it still flops around. He's starting to follow sounds a bit more and smiling - we choose to think he's smiling at us and it's not gas!!! He's getting very chubby cheeks and Hannah thinks it's funny to tell him that! He likes to suck on a binky and if only we could figure out how to keep it from falling out at bedtime so he doesn't fuss!!!
Here we are yesterday celebrating St. Patrick's Day in green


And last night, everyone was playing in Hannah's room. Hannah's been having a lot of Daddy time lately and she loves it!



I've got another month before I go back to work (officially only 2 weeks, but I'm taking 2 extra weeks). It's just so crazy how fast this month has gone by, but we're enjoying every minute of it!

I did a little comparing of Hannah and Nicholas and even though Hannah looked just like me from the get go and Nicholas seems to look more like Tony, these two definitely look like siblings! I brought up a picture of Hannah last night and asked her who it was and she thought it was Nicholas!
Here they are side by side after just a few days old

And then again at one month



This is just so cool! I love these kids!

1 comment: