So safety town ended a couple weeks ago. That was a really busy, hectic week! I was glad I did the evening session, but it did make that week a bit crazy! That Friday after work, we dropped the girls off at safety town and went to dinner with the Hardins and then over to the graduation. Here's Hannah getting her certificate.
And here are the girls after at the fire truck
Nicholas learned the hard way how not to snap the elastic string that goes around your chin on her fire hat!!! OUCH!
I chopped my hair - no pictures though yet - need to do that! I was getting tired of the long same old hair and it was starting to get where it wouldn't iron straight anymore, so I figured I'd start over. I got a bob, with it just a little shorter in the back than in the front, but nothing drastic at all. In fact, Tony complains that it's not that different than it was, just shorter. He's right kind of - it seems I always end up styling it the same. We'll see if I get more bold next cut!
We went to Reese's 3rd birthday party last weekend. I forgot my camera that day, so no pictures from there - boo! Speaking of camera, mine is acting up. It shuts off when I try to use the zoom. I'm not sure if it's the battery or the camera taking a dump on me, but I need to do something - it's really annoying!
Then we went to the Brunswick Home Days fair last Sunday. Hannah got to enjoy riding rides and poor Nicholas just hung out in his stroller.
This is the hardest age for summer. Too little to really do stuff, but big enough that he wants to go. He did good though.
And this is what he had for dinner that night
Wonder where get got this gene???









No comments:
Post a Comment