Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cooking Lesson


Tony's dad is here from Florida for a visit for about a week and a half. Today, he was giving Tony a little cooking lesson on how to make "real" meatballs and pasta sauce. Now, the little secret is that I really DO know how to make it from scratch, but Prego and frozen meatballs are just so much easier and Hannah has grown quite fond of that form. Now I'm guessing my sauce (if I were to make it), might not be as good, so I'm glad that Tony's learning. And the other part of the good news is that Hannah and Nicholas both did like the little bites of meatballs, so the real test will be the spaghetti for dinner tonight!
I think I also did quite well with seeing the mess they made and am also happy to report they did manage to clean up after themselves just fine!!!
Here are a couple pics of the lesson
And then Nicholas had to join the guys too

No comments: