I wanted to post our professional pictures of Nicholas at 9 months. He had just scratched his face in two spots the day we went, but none-the-less, this kid is cute!!!

And lastly, the kids went to see Santa yesterday at Petitti's. My friend Mike takes the pictures there and does a great job!



And my Favorite!

And then here are Christmas pictures of my two beautiful children! I loved coordinating their outfits this year - so cute!
And I hate having to pick the right pictures on the spot, because I totally like these better!
And lastly, the kids went to see Santa yesterday at Petitti's. My friend Mike takes the pictures there and does a great job!
Hannah took their lists and made sure he knew what her little heart desires this year - and she told him it was OK if she didn't get all of the things on her list, maybe just a few!!!
She also discussed Nicholas' list too. She's always looking out for him!
So as a quick recap to the rest of my week. My NAWIC Holiday Social went really well. I guess it ended up being worth all of the work I put into it. I had to do a lot more speaking than I had realized, but it actually went really well. I got a lot of great feedback the next day from many of the ladies. I did a little more shopping Friday after delivering the food from the canned food drive and going into the office to interview a potential new boss. The kids came home Friday night and we just hung out. Saturday, we went to see Santa and then napped - a very long, much needed nap! Then headed out to dinner and stopped by the town square to look at all the lights. Hannah and I put up the Christmas tree and went to bed.
Hannah had a birthday party to go to today and I did a little more shopping while she was there. I'm just about done, maybe a few little odds and ends and then I've got to do all the wrapping!
So I go back to work tomorrow....not sure if I'm excited or sad about it. It was nice being home and having my mind sort of off work, but I've got a ton to go back to, so I guess "vacation" can't last forever!





No comments:
Post a Comment