So we finished this week off tonight making pizzas for dinner. Hannah was super excited about this. I bought premade crusts - small ones so we could each have our own personal pizza, topped just how we wanted.
She brushed them with olive oil
Then spread the sauce
We each topped them just the way we wanted
And we baked them to perfection!
Nicholas is doing much better with his new formula, although he hasn't been getting it that often since I've been able to mostly keep up with him with breastmilk. He's been really enjoying his rice cereal in the evenings. Sleeping at night has not improved much this week, although, at least this week, we've been able to get up and give him his binky and he goes right back to sleep (for about another hour). He isn't waking because he's hungry, because I haven't fed him during the night for almost 2 weeks and he's totally fine. I think he's just super restless in his bed for some reason. I am starting to lose faith in getting a full night sleep, but I'm still hopeful!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment