I went into work for a little bit on Saturday morning to try to do some catching up. I got home and tried to find a new place to go for dinner. We got showered and then headed out.
First, we stopped to get Hannah a pumpkin! She saw them the other day and asked Tony if she could go get one, so we went to have her pick out her own pumpkin this year!
She cried when we got in the car because she wanted ALL of them! We had to explain how you don't get everything you want - that was a fun lesson!
We went down to Tremont to dinner at a place called Solkolowski's. It was on Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels. It was served cafeteria style, which we didn't expect, but the food was really home cooked and very good. We got home and hung out.
Hannah got to wear her new Dora jammies and she loves her new princess slippers!
I worked on Hannah's quilt until about 12:30 and called it a night.
We got up Sunday and had breakfast and then I went shopping. We had a neighborhood girl, Gloria, come over to visit for a few minutes because she's going to babysit for us this week. So crazy having a young girl come babysit!! It'll be so nice though having someone so close - and she's only $3.00 an hour for one kid!!!! Can't beat that!
I finished quilting Hannah's quilt and sewed the binding on while she napped. Now I just have to hand stitch the binding on and it'll be FINISHED!!! It turned out pretty good - there's a few things I don't like about it, but she'll love it!
We had burgers on the grill for dinner and after dinner, Hannah said, "Daddy, thank you for cooking dinner!" She's just the coolest kid! She is very polite - always says please, thank you and excuse me! So cool. She's really getting into the Spanish words for things - she knows many colors now.
Anyway, back to work tomorrow. Gymnastics after work and then pretty much normal stuff until Thursday - I have dinner with the other managers from work and Tony's got a concert. That's why Gloria's coming over to babysit.
That's about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment