Hannah turned 2-1/2 this past week. Here's what she does now when I try to take her picture.
And then we took her to Portrait Innovations Saturday to get "professional pics" and she was so not cooperative that the best we got was this. It made choosing one easy since none were that great. I'll be sending copies to everyone, but this time, you only get this one pose - we didn't spend a lot on pictures this time. Anyone interested in the 10x13 size???
Friday night we went over to Dawn's house for Kendal's 13th birthday. I can't believe how much of a young lady she is getting to be! Krista was home from school so it was good to see her too. Jack's sister Tracy had her American bull dog puppy over - she is SO cute!!! Hannah answered my question about whether or now she'd want to go swimming in their big pool when she came running in from outside crying after John was pushed into the pool by Krista. She did NOT want to go in the pool!
And today we woke up and I just wanted to have a nice family day so I suggested we got to breakfast and the zoo. It was such a GREAT day together! And it was a great day to go to the zoo. We got there early so there weren't a ton of people and the weather was sunny and warm, but not hot. Hannah was finally at the age that she could really enjoy some of what she saw. Here we are with her as we went in.
And here she is jumping like a kangaroo
And then we stopped for a treat
We stayed until a little after 2 and Hannah was out within minutes of getting back in the car. She had a tiring day and it was a fantastic day together as a family!! We need to do that more often! Wonder if busy can stay out the way for a while???

1 comment:
LOL at the pictures of Hannah crying. When I point the camera at Emma she usually just says "no pictures, mommy! stop!"
Post a Comment