Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Rainbow

So I forgot to mention the rainbow sighting. We were on our way to dinner Sunday evening around 5:30 or so and as we were driving, Hannah commented on the gray clouds. She always talks about the blue sky and when it's cloudy, she asks what happened to the blue sky. Well, she was just talking and I was only half paying attention to what she was saying until she said, "A Rainbow, I saw a Rainbow!" I looked off to my right and sure enough, there was a big, beautiful rainbow!!! She then proceeded to tell me "Jesus painted that rainbow". I just thought this was the coolest thing, first that she spotted it all on her own (and to my knowledge, this was her first real rainbow sighting) and then I thought it was really cool that she knew Jesus was the one who made it happen. I've been doing a terrible job at getting us to church very often, but we do try to talk to her at home about Jesus and we say prayers every night. I'm just glad that she is growing up learning about God and I'll try to do better to get her to church more often!

No comments: