So it was a good thing that I stopped by the house earlier this week, because we are now officially locked out! They've changed the code on the lock to the house to keep anyone out that doesn't have a work-related reason to be in the house. I guess that's OK, but I think it's going to drive me nuts not being able to go in for the next two weeks!
When I stopped this week, they had installed the carpeting and had done a complete cleaning.
There were only a few things I could notice that wasn't done such as door knobs on all the interior doors and the oven was still to be installed.
Then later in the week, they formed and then poured our driveway and sidewalks.
I really don't know what's left to do, but I suppose it's just final finishing touches to make it perfect. We have our walk through on the 19th at which time we'll get to see the final finished product! Can't wait!!!
Today, we cleaned out our attic. There was quite a bit up there, but luckily, most of it is going in the garbage this week. We consolidated and cleared out junk so there isn't a lot of unnecessary stuff making the move. I've still got quite a bit of the house to pack up, but its hard when you're still living here for another few weeks. Probably next weekend, I'll work on getting things down to basic necessities and get everything else packed up. I think that last week, we'll be eating out and eating with plastic utensils and paper plates. I'm sure the next two and a half weeks will fly by, but then on one hand, it seems like forever until it gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment