We are getting so very close to moving day. I can't believe this has been 4 months in the making! My last Friday call from Nate last week report that the house is "done". They are doing their final inspection this week where they may get nit-picky and find any last mintue things to fix.
The mailbox is in, the front door is painted, the gutters and downspouts are in, the back yard steps are in....from the outside (which is all I can see) is DONE! They do still need to do the final grade, but it was too wet last week to bring the equipment on, so we'll see what this week is like. Nate is hopeful they can have it done by moving day. The ugly green pipes have been lowered as well. We were glad to learn that after our yard is in and the grass is up, the city will come pound them down to ground level, so they won't be so visable. That was really good news because we were afraid we had to landscape to hide them, which wouldn't have been easy.
We have our walk through this Friday and I CAN NOT wait to see it! I will provide an update after the walk through if I can find a break in my packing schedule! By the way, packing sucks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment