He is very, very active. He likes to play rough and has a really sweet side too. He's super cute, which I often say is a good thing because I might beat him otherwise! He likes cars, trucks, trains, planes and tractors. He likes dinosaurs, Spiderman and sports stuff. He would eat junk food if it were available all the time and definitely will not be a saver.
Here are his three year old pictures
The last one in black & white is obviously the same pose as one in color. I got that to go with the black & white of Hannah to put in our foyer of the new house...I think they'll look so great!
We had a birthday party for him last month at the Jump Yard. That's where we had it last year, but then, it was more for Hannah. This year, we invited his friends from daycare and it was totally his party. He had a spiderman cake and really enjoyed his friends!







No comments:
Post a Comment