The entire house is now drywalled....and it looks great! It's amazing how it makes the rooms look bigger and it's great to see the flow of the house now.
This past week, they were mudding the drywall. The siding was delivered (should be up early this week) and I think all of our cabinets were also delivered.....well, there were a whole bunch of boxes about that side in the garage Friday afternoon.
So here's the tour coming in from our front door:
 |
| The two-story foyer |
 |
| dining room |
 |
| study in front |
 |
| great room with morning sun through the windows |
 |
| from great room into breakfast room/kitchen |
 |
| kitchen |
 |
| upstairs hall bathroom |
 |
| Nicholas' room |
 |
| Hannah's room |
 |
| Master Bedroom |
 |
| Master Bath |
 |
where sinks will go in master bath
So that's all the good news stuff on the house....it's coming along nicely. It should be finished around April 26, but we're 99% sure we won't take possession until May 1st.
So here's the scoop on our house....we got an offer last Tuesday night - it was TERRIBLE! $18k under our asking price, which we totally couldn't accept. The buyers agent is pretty much an idiot! We gave our final offer and left it at that. They did end up coming up to a more respectable number Friday night, but we're still several thousand away from our absolute bottom line. We gave our final offer - again. That's where it stands right now. We'll see if they cave or not....if not, we're back to square one. We had 5 more showings this weekend, but this process is getting so exhausting. I spend the weekends cleaning, and re-cleaning and making it ready to show....I'd so much rather be packing. The stress is really building at our house, so we just need to get this house under contract! I'm trying to be patient and remain hopeful. I think I should hire a housekeeper, maybe that would make it easier! The funny part is, even if I could afford one, I wouldn't get one! I guess I'll just practice being patient and keep refining my cleaning skills!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment