Friday, September 17, 2010

O-H

I-O!!!!

Tony got to go to the OSU/Miami game last weekend! My dad's buddy (I guess that's what he is - more on that later) has the tickets, so he went down with the two of them.
He left early Saturday morning and they went down to do some tailgating first.

Ok, so the scoop on my dad and his friend Rick.....well, let's just say that Tony wanted to call Hollywood after spending the day with them! They are probably more alike than my dad may want to admit (sorry dad), but they are so different also. They both know EVERYTHING which tends to lead to the many debates and bickering! Tony said a reality show following these guys around would be like a bad train wreck - that you couldn't stop watching!!
So anyway, Tony really had a great time attending the game. He was really grateful for the tickets - which were great seats! I even allowed Tony to take my camera, which he guarded with his life adn successfully brought back home!
Here are some pictures he took at the game.

I forget the name of this building that they watched the band warm up, but Tony said it was really great and hearing them play gave him chills. He said it would be cool to have a kid play at that level, to which I reminded him that they would have to start first with High School Marching Band....OK, so maybe not so cool!


A great view from their seats


A packed Horseshoe doing O-H-I-O




And a couple more cool pics - Go Buckeyes!

And then because these are the cutest kids I know, here are two siblings that adore one another to all ends!
And this one is of Nicholas the other day playing peek-a-boo with Hannah

No comments: