It's official! I'm in business for myself!
No, I didn't quit my job (yet)! I have become a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I'm so very excited about this new venture and only wish I had more time to put into it than I probably do.
The idea of this has really excited me. I was very leery about the time commitment, but I think I can scrounge up a few days per month and will work hard to get orders through other means like catalog parties and internet sales.
So here's the scoop:
I won't beg you all to have a party or place orders, but I will ask that you remember me when you want to order product or have a party as well send referrals my way!!! I'm going to have several ways to place orders in hopes to cover as many bases as possible.
I have a new email address for Tastefully Simple Stuff - time4simple@gmail.com. You can email me orders any time.
I also have a website (that's so exciting I need to say it again - I have a website): www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mcarrossellia. You can place online orders and pay with a credit card any time.
And you can reach out to me to host a party - in your home or just a catalog party anytime. I'll probably work on booking between 2-4 parties a month for now.
So for those of you that don't know what Tastefully Simple is - let me give you my "elevator speech".
I sell gourmet food products and each of the products require two ingredients or less to make! This is great for us busy people - that's why I picked the email address that I did - I only have "time for simple"!!! I will do a home party where you and your friends will have the opportunity to sample many of the products we offer, share easy meal ideas, recipes and serving suggestions and have a great time! Another great thing about our product is that all of the individual products are under $10!!! And lastly, everything you order gets shipped direct to your house - no delivering your friends orders (and the orders come super quick)
The advantage to being a host is FREE product!!! And as a little heads up, October would be a GREAT month to be a host (HUGE host rewards are going to be offered!!!) So give me a call to book for October!
There are also several gift ideas for anyone wanting to give a unique, useful gift.
So anyway, I'm super excited about this and hope to be successful! I'd appreciate your support - even if it's just by spreading the word and passing out my info!!
No comments:
Post a Comment