Saturday, May 16, 2009

In my daughter's eyes

So some of you may know what I meant in my last post, but some of you may not. And even if you don't necessarily care all that much, I got a ton of inspiration from what I was thinking!!

So today, I went out to get some stuff to make a picture for myself. I guess it's like a scrapbook layout (no, Erin, I'm still not getting into scrapping), however, I do intend on putting this in a frame.

My scanner won't scan a 12x12 page, so I have to sort of piece this together.



Obviously, these are two separate pictures, so the bottom looks sort of screwy, but it's really all one page and looks nice.
And in case you don't know the song and can't read the words click here to hear the song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUP9EUCE74 not really sure who is singing part of this or who the pictures are of, but you get the drift.
Anyway, I'm just a proud mommy with a very special little girl!!!




1 comment:

Erin said...

LOL, I got all excited when I saw the page. :)