Mother's Day has become my most favorite day of the year. I just absolutely love it! I love being Hannah's mommy - there are just no words that can describe it.
We didn't even have anything planned today, but the day couldn't have been more perfect!
Hannah got me card that she picked out. It was on of the singing cards from Hallmark and sang "Get on your feet" by Gloria Estafan!!! She thought it was a great card and kept singing it all day!! Then she gave me a fabulous gift she made. It was a ceramic thing she painted at the place in the mall that said #1 Mom - it was very pink and sparkly!
She and I went to church and then grocery shopping. After that, she decided she didn't want to take a nap and she went with me to the garden center to get some flowers. She loved it there. It was really funny when she saw a table of yellow flowers and ran up to them and said, "mommy, dandilions!!"
We played outside after that since it turned out to be a nice sunny day. Then we had dinner, I gave her a bath and I just put her down to bed.
What a perfect day!!
Here are a couple pictures from the day:
Us with my sparkly #1 Mom gift!!
And this is my ultimate favorite picture! I think this is so "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride. I just love knowing that to her, I'm everything good! She so deserves that!!!
I love you Hannah! Thank you for making me such a grateful, fulfilled, happy Mommy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment