So the really good news....I passed my test!!!
After a long week away in class every day, I got to Thursday night and studied most of the night. Well, if you can call it studying....I went through all my notes that I took over the two weeks and went through all of the presentations we had from class and basically familarized myself with all of it again. That's pretty much how I got through college and that worked, so since those were the extent of my study skills, I took another stab at that.
I got all my stuff packed up and headed back to the office. I had a really nervous stomach about the test. I just had to pass it and the pressure was on!
Our instructor left it up to each one of us as to when to start. I sent off a few reports for work stuff and then closed my email and opened up the test (it was online). As soon as you start, the 2 hour clock started. It let you skip around, so I went through and answered the questions I felt most confident about first. It didn't start pretty skipping over like the first 5!! My notes were very helpful and marking them up the night before proved to be very beneficial because I easily found the presentions for each section of material that way. Anyway, I felt fairly confident in most of my answers after the first hour. There are 35 questions total and you needed an 80% or better, which meant you could only miss 7 and pass. I was down to my last question and only about 7 minutes left and it was on something that I was darn sure we hadn't discussed. I found subject matter similar, but I knew we hadn't discussed it. I chose what I thought was the best answer and just before I hit submit, I changed my answer. That's normally not a good thing to do, but something told me my second answer was right. After I clicked submit, I had a HUGE sigh of relief as I passed, with a 91%!!!! I only missed 3 questions! Whew!
Anyway, I know that was a boring story about a test, but I was proud of myself! My flight out of Dallas was a little late, so I got home a little late too. Tony and Hannah picked me up and it was so good to see them! Hannah was real excited and so was I! I sure missed that kid and I hope I don't have to be away from her again any time soon! It's really hard!
So that's about it!
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. It's my new favorite day of the year and I can't wait to spend it with Hannah!!!
1 comment:
Congrats! Ugh, I hate tests! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment