Nicholas is now 19 months, however, we did get his 18 month pictures taken ON TIME. I just didn't blog about it. So now, better late than never, here are Nicholas' 18-month shots. The photo shoot was awful! He had no interest in sitting still, smiling or realy even looking at the camera. It made one thing easy, picking the pictures. This was really the only one we got of him sitting still and pretty much looking.
He is pretty cute, huh?
And then we got this one too. Sort of felt obligated to get at least one more pose, although he's a bit in action here.
He went for his 18 month checkup and is doing great. We had a hard time getting him to sit still on the scale (do you see a pattern here?) so we got his weight at 28-1/2 pounds (75%), although I think it's on the high side. He was 34-1/4 inches tall (90%). He got the last of his immunizations until he's 5. He hated every second of being near the doctor, so maybe since his next well visits will be minus the shots, he might be a better patient. Not holding my breath on it though! That was really it about the visit, short and sweet. Nothing concerning so there wasn't much to discuss. He's doing great, strong willed, stubborn, starting to talk a lot more and all boy!
We also got family pictures too. We actually started out with the family pictures. I was hoping this process would warm Nicholas up to the idea so that his shoot would go better. Good plan, but wasn't so perfectly executed. Although, I'm sure it did make his session at least tolerable, just by then, he was pretty much done. We really only did well when I was in the picture with him. Here is the best one we got of all of us.
And then an OK one
And one of Tony and the kids. Nicholas wasn't too fond of sitting just with Tony. That's another story.....he went through a mommy-only phase recently. I'm happy to report, I think it's finally ending!
And then one of me and the kids
And there you have it! Tony is off the hook for pictures for another year and I'm hopeful Christmas pictures will go better!






1 comment:
I think the pictures are great!
Post a Comment