It's unbeliveable that it was 5 years ago when this wonderful little girl came into our lives.


I got it decorated later that night the way she had asked - a snowman holding pink and purple balloons.

We went to get her pictures taken on Saturday night....I'll post those when they come in later this week. Then Sunday morning, she woke up and was so excited for it to be her birthday. She and Daddy played some games in the morning and then we had french toast for breakfast.






She gave her brother some lovin - she's so thankful for him!


Hannah's 5th Birthday was Sunday, January 30th. She had been counting down the days almost all month - so excited for her birthday to get here
She helped me make her cake Saturday afternoon.


I got it decorated later that night the way she had asked - a snowman holding pink and purple balloons.

We went to get her pictures taken on Saturday night....I'll post those when they come in later this week. Then Sunday morning, she woke up and was so excited for it to be her birthday. She and Daddy played some games in the morning and then we had french toast for breakfast.
She got a couple phone calls to wish her Happy Birthday from Aunt Susan and Aunt Dawn.
We just hung out most of the morning and then Hannah went grocery shopping with me. It was fun to hang out with her! She had fun too. She brought along her baby doll and stroller and pushed it around the store as we shopped. She was excited to get a piece of cheese from the deli for her birthday and then oh, so excited to stop at the party store for a birthday balloon - she picked a giant Princess Castle balloon!
Then that evening, we had her favorite dinner - salad and spaghetti with meatballs.

And then of course cake and ice cream


And a couple presents!

She got a fur-real pet dog

And a guitar so she can act a little more like Taylor Swift!

She gave her brother some lovin - she's so thankful for him!

We all played in Hannah's room the rest of the night. She tried her new guitar out for us!

And there you have it, Hannah is the greatest 5 year old daughter in the whole world! And the best thing that she tells me is, "but I'll still love you when I'm 5 Mommy" and "but I'll always be your baby, Mommy"! Yes you will!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment