But I'm not telling!!!!!
I know, that's really mean - not only did we not find out if we're having a boy or a girl, now that we are pretty sure we've picked names, I'm not telling that either (yet!). I'm sure I'll give into that some day before February 19th! But you never know............
Also, I met a milestone that I didn't even realize I had met.......two blog posts ago was my 100th post! Wow, who knew I had that much to say! It has been about a year and a half since I started blogging and it's nice to be able to capture some thoughts and memories this way as well as to tell anyone that knows and cares about me without picking up a phone - since I totally suck at that!!!
And the last thought for tonight is I can't believe how crazy busy my schedule is for the next 2 months. Seriously, I have something going on like 4-5 days of every week until Christmas. On one hand, it's really nice to have some sort of social calendar, however, where in the world am I going to find the energy? Also, it's going to help make the next several weeks go by faster to get closer to meeting the baby! We're getting oh, so anxious for that!
This week, we had gymnastics Monday night, I had my new Bible Study last night, I'm getting a haircut and we're going to dinner with our neighbor's Saturday night and Hannah has a birthday party Sunday.
1 comment:
Not even with me??? :) At least the busyness will make the time go faster.
Post a Comment