Just a quick post.....vacation has been great! I will surely post a lot more when we come home with lots of pictures. Today is our last day....that makes me so sad! We've had good weather. Really nice Sunday through Tuesday, cloudy Wednesday and really windy yesterday, but overall, still really nice. We've been really busy doing lots of stuff. Hannah has LOVED it down here. She loves the beach and the ocean and even the REALLY COLD pool. The condo is great and we've all had a really nice time down here. I have taken a lot of pictures. I'm trying to get everyone excited about heading out for some family group pictures today.....no one is moving very quickly!!! I'll be rounding them up soon since there is a chance of rain today. Don't want to miss the opportunity to take these outside.
I am so sad to have to leave tomorrow and not really looking forward to the drive home. Although, I have to say, the trip in the minivan was quite comfortable!
Anyway, it has been a really terrific week and it's so great to spend a whole week with Hannah - all day, every day. Don't get that opportunity very often, so it's really special!
I'll be posting more later soon.....hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment