I know I've said this a thousand times already, but I LOVE how Hannah and Nicholas love one another. I'm just so in awe of their bond and I'm so glad it's such a special relationship. They're the greatest!



Last weekend, we went to Jack and Dawn's for Kendal's 15th birthday. It's just wrong that she's 15! I can remember when Tony and I were just dating that she was a little girl and loved that I was reading her a book of nursery rhymes one day. Anyway, she's a beautiful young lady and we're glad we could celebrate her day with her!

Hannah was a total fish in the pool. She didn't get out once (well, once to pee) for over 2-1/2 hours. She even braved up and started jumping in.

She felt most comfortable with her water wings AND floaty, but she did lose the float for a while and swam with just the wings for a while. John was great and played with her most of the time. I loved how much confidence she gained in the pool in just this one day!
Sunday, I took Hannah and Nicholas to the park. Nicholas loved the swing! He laughed the entire time! It was great!!! He's just getting so big!
He's not a fan of the carrots, our new vegetable this week. He eats them, but certainly not as quickly as the peas or green beans. We'll try squash in one more day. He's so close to crawling. This week, he's really been mastering his "inch worm" crawl this week and is able to turn himself around much better. He'll be on the move soon. His top two (maybe four) teeth are working their way in. I can see them in the front of his gums, so I'm guessing they'll break through in another week or so. I hope they do soon - he seems to be bothered by these teeth this week.
And the last bit of news for us is that Aunt Susan is back in town!!! We're so happy she's back.....and with an Uncle Will now too! YAY!


No comments:
Post a Comment